Catering Trailer InsuranceIf you operate out of a trailer, this cover has everything you need to sleep soundly at night
Our Catering Trailer insurance covers everything you need to protect your business. Public Liability, Products Liability and Employers’ Liability are all included automatically together with cover for your trailer and all the fixtures & fittings up to £100,000!
- Cover for your trailer and any fixtures & fittings
- Cover up to £100,000
- Public and Products Liability £5 million (option to extend to £10 million)
- Employers’ Liability £10 million
These fantastic optional extras, some of which are exclusive to Moving Food, should definitely be considered for complete protection. Read our guide to catering insurance to find out more details about all the covers we provide.
- Business Interruption – protects you against loss of income if you are unable to trade
- Loss of business due to breakdown – the potential loss of earnings if you breakdown on the way to an event are huge, this cover would recompense you
- Stock cover – we automatically include stock cover up to £500 but you can add additonal cover up to £10,000
- Deterioration of stock – allows you to replace your stock if you suffer a refrigeration breakdown
- Contents – the contents of your trailer are automatically covered up to £500 but can also be increased to over £10,000
- Electronic Equipment – mobile phones, laptops and electronic equipment up to £2,500
- Money – if money goes missing during business, in transit or at your home this cover will recompense you in excess of £2,500
- Loss of license – for traders who’s business involves alcohol where a license is key to their business
Features & Benefits
Electronic documentation for application to events and sites
We also offer some great discounts especially if you have a good claims history and have taken steps to secure your vehicle.
Excess: Flexible excesses are available
Payment: We accept Credit Card, Debit Card, Cheque and Bank Transfer
Refunds and Cancellations: Details are in our Terms of Business
Not sure this is right for you? Please give us a call for advice or browse our other covers…